Note to New Members ×

NEW Lib Tech Doughboy 6'7"

splinterhaus

Howdy, I'm selling my brand new Lib Doughboy 6'7" This board was made a number of years ago, but has never had bindings mounted. It has a 198cm base measurement, a 243mm waist, 296mm tip and 294mm tail. The sidecut is 9-11 progressive. Lib built these with a v-lam wood core, and a carbon torsion box. The graphics are pretty comical and feature a pair of skis that say "shalom" on the tips. The board has always been stored with a thick coat of wax. $250 plus shipping/ e-mail me for pics

• 10 years later...

This is great! If Splinterhaus rolls back the stone after eight years in hibernation to sell this to you, I'm going to be seriously kicking myself for not thinking of it first. I might consider killing a guy to own that board. Don't you think Mervin ought to revive those graphics with a pair of fat Salomon powder boards?

I know this post is ancient, but just wondering if you still have this board for sale. Thanks!

Evidently the "Search" engines are working well with the old data bases here.   

Definitely meets "Zombie Thread" criteria,   poster has not logged in since  

Last Active Mar 08 2007 10:38 AM

Howdy,

Sold that board about a decade ago, around the time I switched to riding w/o bindings (powdersurfing). 

The Shalom graphics were very cool .

I still have a Grocer and Doughboy with exotic wood stringers and matching surfer graphics, so I don't miss it too much.

pray for some spring snow... winter was dissapointing !

Howdy,

Sold that board about a decade ago, around the time I switched to riding w/o bindings (powdersurfing). 

The Shalom graphics were very cool .

I still have a Grocer and Doughboy with exotic wood stringers and matching surfer graphics, so I don't miss it too much.

pray for some spring snow... winter was dissapointing !

Haha, what a funny thread.

I seen doughboy shredder & thought, holy shit. haha

First thing I noticed (because I seem to find a lot of these old threads haha)  was the date.

I knew there would be some comments about how old it is.

But I didn't think the dude would actually answer the ten year old thread, from the forum he hasn't posted at in almost a decade.

haha That's a first.

So...   er.... wanna sell the other 2?   Haha

TT

Edited by timmytard