Note to New Members ×

Drake Junior Plate Bindings

RCrobar

2 pairs of Drake Junior Plate Bindings:

-Fits 4 hole insert pattern, includes mounting hardware and stomp pad

-These bindings have the same screw type adjustment 'system' as F2 bindings and are all metal

-When using the largest possible boot setting I was able to get my Northwave Mondo Point 28.5 boots to fit (as a carpet test), so anything smaller than this should work no problem

-Mint condition and seem very beefy/strong (my kids didn't ever use them as they went into other sports)

SOLD

Thanks

Rob

post-171-0-90182600-1425776346_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-30126500-1425776357_thumb.jpg

Edited by RCrobar

Hi Shawn

Can you get toe and heel lift with them?

Nothing came with the bindings and I have never actually seen these bindings anywhere else, so if you wanted to do this you would have to be handy in the shop.

If you are handy, you would have to mill the cant/lift you wanted out of plastic, wood, metal, etc.  Next you would simply need to get longer screws as the shims you make in the shop would mount the same way F2 shims mount on their bindings.

Very do-able at first glance

Hope this helps

Rob

brice540iit has decide these bindings are not quite what he is after, so both sets are avalible.

I have edited the original post with a price drop to include both sets of bindings. 

I am hoping that someone with kids might be able to put these bindings to good use.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Pilot10010

I am interested. Do you think they'll work for kids aged 8 and 10? I don't know their mondo size. If yes I'll take them.

My gut feeling is that these pre-teen ages (8 and 10) are what these bindings were designed for, so I do think that they will work. 

If you want you could measure your kids boots and I'll adjust the bindings and measure them just to make sure they will fit. I think a smaller beginning hardboot teen could use them, but a bigger more advanced teen would probably be ready for the next step up with regards to performance.  I haven't ever taught kids this young to hard-boot before, so I am giving my best guess here.  I do think these bindings should work pretty good for younger kids. 

Also, I sincerely don't want to steer anyone the wrong way ... but I think they will be perfect:)

Rob

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...