Note to New Members ×

F2 Race bindings

teach

Nice condition. Missing the F2 logo from one toe lever, which is a mod widely known to increase speed. Bought these used a few seasons ago, never got them mounted on a board let alone used. I'm very picky (well, my knee is) about cant and always intended to cut out some custom wedges once I figured out the exact correct angle...

I'd say these are the Race TI but it doesn't say that and I don't know how to tell. The baseplates aren't magnetic... But my Proflex Race baseplates aren't, either.

I think these are 5.5 mm bails. About the same as my Proflex Race, definitely thinner than TD3.

Includes four standard cant wedges, no lift wedges. I could probably make heel wedges if you really want, but you'd need to get the right screws (that's the really annoying thing about these when you don't know what you want and are picky).

$175 plus shipping, unless that's out of line.

EDIT: NEW PRICE $145 plus shipping.

post-2504-0-48822100-1425351746_thumb.jp

Edited by teach

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe $175 is too high. How about $145? I also forgot to mention that these fit a M29 boot easily, so must be size L. Definitely 5.5mm bails, same as a set of Race Titanium I have (and should also put up for sale as I haven't used them).