Note to New Members ×

Want to soft boot carve?

Gossamer

Now if Fin would turn the power plate into a binding base like a Catek FR.... Then we would be in business.

Out of desperation, right now I'm toying with the idea of testing my FR2s on top of my Power Plates to get the responsiveness of the former and the dampness of the latter. The setup will be as heavy as a cast iron pig along with a dizzying stack height. I'm pretty sure it's a dumb idea, I just can't tell if it's dumb enough for me...

• 10 months later...

This past weekend I set up the Rossi 167 XV with TD3's & UPZ's in walk mode with angles set at 40/25 and had a blast.  Some of my biggest smiles were had the last two days on this Rossi.  Mounted the bindings a bit forward for quick turn initiation as the inserts are a bit behind center for powder riding.  Turns were quick and tight edge-to-edge.  So much easier for me riding hard-boots with step-ins and not having to bend over to strap as with softies.  

• Like 2