Note to New Members ×

Belleayre Trip

jtslalom

Belleayre Mountain has Coke Wednesdays. If you bring an empty or full coke product to the ticket window on any non-holiday Wednesday, you can ride for $32. I did this last season and rode on a Wednesday. The slopes were practically empty. I was still carving curdory at 2:00 pm. I am hoping to get a group of hard riders together to take advantage of this price and ride all day together on empty slopes. Just about any Wednesday is good for me but I would like to have at least one weeks notice. In the past we have had as many as a dozen carvers at Belleayre but the last few years have been slim. Lets try a NY/NJ/PA carving day again at Belleayre. Any one in?

Well things came together very quickly this time. It looks like we are going up this Wednesday 1/14/15. So far it is me, Ken, Dave, possibly John and Joe. Joe is asking a few more guys as well. I hope others can join us. It will be a good time. Last I heard Belleayre got about 4 inches from this last storm. Cold weather is here so snow should be good. C u all there.