Note to New Members ×

Virus Black Death 173cm 15 cm wide.

Ladia

post-159-141842419749_thumb.jpgDue to my foot surgery I have now very narrow spectrum of board I can ride and I can’t ride this one anymore. This board was ridden rarely. It is not a board for beginner. Probably for somebody who rides narrow boards or Skwals. The board has still camber over 1inch. $300 shipped.

post-159-141842419744_thumb.jpg

post-159-141842419748_thumb.jpg

More info.

Some of you had questions. The board was ridden less than 20 day total. Last 2 winters I put maybe a day on it. Edges were sharpen once by Soren, Tahoe guru. There is plenty of edges left. They are 3ᵒ on side and 1ᵒ on the bottom. Shipping to Mass add 20 I hope it would cover it. Recently I shipped board, but it was shorter and only to Squaw. I will try to keep sequence you contact me, but bribes are accepted.:eplus2::D If you are still interested contact me. Pictures of edge are not exactly the best.post-159-141842419775_thumb.jpg

post-159-141842419766_thumb.jpg

Ladia,

If you are not willing to wait, I will purchase the Virus from you now. You can charge me what you need for shipping. Please contact me at Ryanrmitchell@aol.com

Personal messaging is not working here on Bomber right now. We cant send PM's and trust they get through.

To CatInTheDryer, I hope I am not stepping on your toes, Please forgive me, I have been bitten, and may now have a Virus.

Hi ladia,

off the topic of your board, is this Soren you referring to working as supervisor snowboard /ski instructor at squaw valley? are you still have contact with him?

More info.

Some of you had questions. The board was ridden less than 20 day total. Last 2 winters I put maybe a day on it. Edges were sharpen once by Soren, Tahoe guru. There is plenty of edges left. They are 3ᵒ on side and 1ᵒ on the bottom. Shipping to Mass add 20 I hope it would cover it. Recently I shipped board, but it was shorter and only to Squaw. I will try to keep sequence you contact me, but bribes are accepted.:eplus2::D If you are still interested contact me. Pictures of edge are not exactly the best.[ATTACH]39753[/ATTACH][ATTACH]39754[/ATTACH]