Note to New Members ×

Coiler NSR

BXFR70

Coiler NSR 185 14-20 SCR 6.5+10 flex, 20 waist

It was built late February 2013, and ridden for 6 days only. The side edge is 3, base is 1. There is nothing worth mentioning on the board, as far as anything wrong with it. It has UPM and 4x4 inserts. It has a p-tex top sheet, plain black base.

Board comes with a Bomber board bag.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

The pictures show tip, tail, worst part of edge, its not really of any concern, you can just barely feel it if you run your finger against the point of the edge.

Board only, bindings and plate are gone.

Would consider trading for a soft boot board, metal constructions, BX orientated or soft boot carve, at least high 160s length with at least 140s effective edge, excellent condition.

post-10832-141842418498_thumb.jpg

post-10832-141842419011_thumb.jpg

post-10832-141842419001_thumb.jpg

Edited by Timeless61

Coiler NSR 185 14-20 SCR 6.5+10 flex, 20 waist

It was built late February 2013, and ridden for 6 days only. The side edge is 3, base is 1. There is nothing worth mentioning on the board, as far as anything wrong with it. It has UPM and 4x4 inserts. It has a p-tex top sheet, plain black base.

Board also comes with a Bomber board bag.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

Would consider trading for a soft boot board, metal constructions, BX orientated or soft boot carve, at least high 160s length with at least 140s effective edge, excellent condition.

[ATTACH]39502[/ATTACH]

Did you sell only bindings? If yes let me know the price at egon dot fassetta at das dot it

Thank's

Egon

Tip and tail/base photo?

I can take a picture of the tip and tail, hopefully tonight.

I think the base has wax on it right now. I will double check though.

I can take a picture with the wax no problem, I would rather not take the wax off to take a picture, unless the picture was just to assure the buyer and take the sale to 100%.

Hello, for what weight range was the board build for? Also I'm not familiar with the coiler flex patterns, can you help me out a bit please?

I was 225 when it was built, but, Bruce has said that he doesn't really like to build for much over 200. So, I think around 200. I will say I did not think it was stiff, I do not mean that in a bad way.

BTW, the first number is the core thickness, and the + whatever is the decamber, I am not sure exactly what that signifies though.

I was 225 when it was built, but, Bruce has said that he doesn't really like to build for much over 200. So, I think around 200. I will say I did not think it was stiff, I do not mean that in a bad way.

BTW, the first number is the core thickness, and the + whatever is the decamber, I am not sure exactly what that signifies though.

Hmmm….email sent.