Note to New Members ×

SG Soul 159 & Nidecker Carbon Bindings

scrapster

159 SG Soul Softboot Carver-- $150 & shipping

If I didn't have a growing Tanker fetish I wouldn't be selling this. It's just about the perfect board to have handy when conditions get too cruddy for hardboot gear, and I haven't ridden a better pow board, especially for the trees. Very good overall condition. Nearly perfect base. Perfect edges. Never tuned beyond regular waxings. Some very light scratches on the top sheet. It was babied and still has the factory QC sticker on the nose. Waist 24.9cm, SCR 8.6

Nidecker Act Carbon Bindings L/XL-- $90 shipped in US

Great, stiff softboot bindings. Good used condition.

Will post pics soon. I'm also have some new Scott Venture skis for sale, unmounted with bindings. So if you need new sticks this winter, PM me.post-6931-141842418434_thumb.jpg

post-6931-141842418431_thumb.jpg

Edited by scrapster

Would those bindings be good for someone riding in the park(rails and jumps) most of time or they're too stiff?

Hey Stephane,

I'm probably the last person to ask about freestyle compatibility, as I almost never leave the ground anymore ;) My guess is they would be too stiff though, as Nidecker markets them as the stiffest binding in their line-up.