Note to New Members ×

Binding Riser Plates (BX Boards)

WT92

Hi guys and girls,

I just got a Kessler The Cross 163 and I have a little bit of toe drag and heel drag with it, so was wondering if any of you know where I can get hold of some low riser plates? Been searching all over the place for some and all the obvious ones have come up like the Kessler K Plate Rocket Cross, Palmer PLS, Burton Elevator or even the Volkl V-flex. I'm looking to buy some rapidly as have a race coming up on the 29th of March, but the Palmer Plus website doesn't seem to work at all. The Kessler ones are huge amounts of money, and the other two seem to be sold out absolutely everywhere! Any help on this would be hugely appreciated and if anyone is looking to sell their own ones I will grossly overpay you for them!

Will

Don't really have a huge requirement for adjustment so the Doneks looks good, only thing is they are all the way out in the states! (wish I was there) And am worried they wouldn't come in time for my comp on the 28th. Any European options would do me best!

Don't really have a huge requirement for adjustment so the Doneks looks good, only thing is they are all the way out in the states! (wish I was there) And am worried they wouldn't come in time for my comp on the 28th. Any European options would do me best!

I'm in the UK and have a set of Palmers, £25 and they are yours. If you are interested let me know and I will dig them out of my garage. Where you racing? The Brits.