Note to New Members ×

SOLD - 3 pair of Catek World Cup Bindings - SOLD

D.T.

I'm cleaning out the basement and have three pairs of Catek World Cup bindings that need to find a new home... These are bindings that I have accumulated and never used.

Don't take the next comments negatively, just communicating clearly and being matter of fact. ;)

• All bindings are as-is; what you see is what you get.
  • Click on the image to go to the album which contains these low resolution photos plus the original high resolution photos.
  • I will consider shipping to Canada; buyer obviously pays all shipping expenses/fees.
  • If you have any questions, the quickest way to reach me is via PM.
  • Shipping will be via USPS flat rate service. Shipping is included in the price if you are in the CONUS.
  • Payment via PayPal gift only, no exceptions.
  • If I don't respond to a low-ball offer, take that to mean my answer is no. I barely have time to ride, which means I definitely don't have time or patience to play games on the internet.
  • First person to pay for a given pair of bindings gets the bindings. PayPal address is d(dot)turnquist(at)comcast(dot)net. Make sure you put in the comments section which pair of bindings you want. (Yes, the prices are different and will indicate which pair you want. By listing which pair you want in the comments section, you are confirming that you know which pair you are buying.

SOLD Pair #1: Blue World Cup 1PL Bindings - $110 shipped to CONUS SOLD
This is not the current design with the transfer plate. It does have the machined dimples in the baseplate for the cant/lift screws to engage. Some of the dimples are slightly deformed from the screw points, but will definitely engage the screws and prevent top plate rotation as long as the kingpin is tight.
Come with the rubber baseplate rings, all 8 screws to attach the bindings to the board, and one extra kingpin bolt/spherical nut.
I believe the "L" indicates these bindings are the larger of Catek's two sizes - it is buyer's responsibility to confirm!

36066e7a-ede5-465d-9962-64a1a0de9069_zps

f73860dd-5302-4b57-b1a2-d7b306f42f9d_zps

957d5fa4-9513-4ca6-be72-a1471cfc6215_zps

SOLD: Pair #2: Black World Cup 1P Bindings - SOLD
This is not the current design - no transfer plate, no machined dimples for the cant/lift screws. The cant/lift screws have made some impressions/dimples in the base plate - see photos.
Come with the rubber baseplate rings.
No screws to attach the bindings to the board.
I believe these are the smaller of Catek's two sizes since there is no "L" behind the 1P - it is buyer's responsibility to confirm!

SOLD - Pair #3: Black World Cup 1PL Bindings - $110 shipped to CONUS - see new posting - SOLD

Edited by D.T.
updated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...