Note to New Members ×

Youth Board

modifiede30

Burton Chicklet 126? Nice shape, flat base (the older model before they started messing with base edge bevel and convex bases). My daughter had to stop using this when her feet got too big for bindings that would fit on it. Moving up, a 146 Palmer Halo, near mint. One of a few boards that allows reasonable stance widths.

Burton Chicklet 126? Nice shape, flat base (the older model before they started messing with base edge bevel and convex bases). My daughter had to stop using this when her feet got too big for bindings that would fit on it. Moving up, a 146 Palmer Halo, near mint. One of a few boards that allows reasonable stance widths.

How quickly could you ship - and what do you want for it? We're leaving Saturday morning so it'd ideally be here by Friday - I'm in MA.

Also, my daughter is 4,10 and about 90lbs. Is this too small for her - don't know much about standard boards. She's only been on a board once so this would be her learning board so shorter is probably better.

I was looking at 126 at first, but it seems the more I look the longer I go - last time I looked it put me at 133/134. I think 139 might be a bit long though - she's only 90lbs and she's pretty small - very athletic though so maybe a 139 would work. What's it look like - she's giving me a hard time about it not looking like a boys board.