Note to New Members ×

Mammoth 2/21-2/23

slopestar

Lance, as much as I'd like to go to June, I don't think my Mountain Collective pass is good there (I need to verify). Plus I may be going up with a ski club with lodging and tour bus ride as part of the package deal so I won't be all that mobile, or sober. If you wanted to pick up the board in Mammoth or in LA, you are welcome to do that.

Conditions are awesome. The snow held up nicely, lots f edge hold, decent speed and no clumps in the afternoon. Rode a BIG carving board for the whole day. We carved up stump alley pretty good. There was no need to go elsewhere since the lift line wasn't bad and we had a gallery carving under the chair. After 20k ft of vertical, it's time to enjoy a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool deal Lance! Glad to hear you are on the HB set-up again. Thanks for the info on conditions. Will be heading up with the whole family next week.

FYI - I have a new oven to bake liners if you ever want to mold your thermoflex liners let me know.

Have fun and leave some ruts for me tomorrow. Thanks! Tom