Note to New Members ×

Original Madd 158 + Madd 170...

xolufus

ORIGINAL MADD 158 $ 650.00 SHIPPED !!!!!

Original Madd 158 was purchased from Helmut several years ago and Madd 170 came from Kurt, I think...Both are in exceptional condition - The 170 has the red sidewall - asking $ 975.00 for the Original 158 (plus actual shipping) and $ 350.00 for the 170 (plus actual shipping) or delivered to SES...

post-6682-141842407119_thumb.jpg

post-6682-141842407121_thumb.jpg

post-6682-141842407124_thumb.jpg

Edited by xolufus

• 2 weeks later...

Got the 170 about a week ago. Matt's a great guy to deal with and the board came fast, packaged well and as described. I got it out for the first time yesterday on perfect snow and it felt great. I can see why there's such a following for these Madds. The board is in nearly new condition now. Unfortunately, if I ever sell it, I expect it will be "well ridden". ;)

• 3 months later...

rjnakata,

I did get your PM, but your second in line - as Bryan (www.oldsnowboards.com) contacted me just before you...I've got a call into him to see where he stands and will keep you posted...Also, if I remember correctly - I purchased an excellent condition Madd 180 a few years back from you ???? (Awesome board - great transaction)...

Kurt, (Big Canuck) was going through some grind/kind of withdrawal so he forced me into selling it to him - so he could get his fix...

This 158 is supreme - never/ever ridden anything like it - don't care about new tech - it is a ride that is as unique - as it is challenging and never ever has anyone come close to duplicating it...I will say the Promad 179 that Sean (Donek) built me early this last season - although completely different in overall design - rode really similarly - and was a tad more versatile - looking at the two boards you wouldn't think it, but it really reminded me of the "action" the Original 158 has...

I will keep you posted...after I speak w/ Bryan...

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com
removed last name / personal security