Note to New Members ×

Arbor A-frame 170

lordmetroland

SOLD.

I have only logged, at most, 15 days on it, since I bought it in - I think - 2007. Probably closer to ten days. Edges and base are in great condition. Top sheet has the binding marks you'd expect (was mounted with Palmer Power Link Flex discs), but very few nicks.

There's a nearly imperceptible base pucker near the nose where the board met the gravel parking lot after slipping off my car on its first day out. The picture of the pucker makes it appear worse than it is. Hard to see if you're looking at it from right above. No edge or sidewall issues there. Doesn't affect ride or integrity at all.

I cleaned up the base and waxed with a fresh coat of Dominator and Bluebird at the end of last season. Hasn't seen the snow since last February. I'm looking to go bigger than 170!

$200 shipped, US. Payment via PayPal.

I'm new to the community, but have lurked for awhile since no other forum seems to devote time to long boards. Not sure how to get someone to vouch for me, but I have connected with at least one credible member!

Edited by lordmetroland
A-frame is sold.

Although I have only known Nate for a short time. I got a very good feeling that he is a stand up guy. I would not hesitate to purchase a board from him. Bryan

PS. Nate, there are quite a few "Arbor Freeks" on BOL. I would be surprised if this lasts very long.

Hello to all and Nate,

I received the a-frame from Nate, and it's in better shape than he described and what the pictures described. After dealing with Nate on this purchase I can vouch for him that he is a stand up guy and good to deal with and sent me the board in better than described condition and packaged well. So have no worries in dealing with Nate and I would not hesitate to buy something else from him.

Thanks Nate for the quick shipping and I am real excited to take this board out this weekend and rip up some runs.

Alan