Note to New Members ×

RAD AIR info for USA and Canada

svr

More info on the change from Roces to the new North American distributor (and this data is direct from Rad-Air and should be updated soon on the rad-air webpage, sorry about the confusion).

GLOBAL WINTERSPORTS

DBA / RAD-AIR AMERICA

3588 RIVERSIDE DR.

COLUMBUS, OHIO 43221

USA

AGSSKi@aol.com

Al Cabral

(614) 451-0081

Products are also available through Bill and he has 2003 new Tankers 192, 200 as well as All 2005 models available.

Bill (845) 629-5861

ckentkpone@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information.

SVR, are you the Sandy that has everything Rad-Air? Have you ridden any of the 2005's?

I've heard that there might not be a better production board than the Tanker 172 on the planet? Supposedly all models are now crown?

Thanks for the help.

RJ-PS, yes I am Sandy and yes, I have ridden the 2005 Tankers and LSD's (I am currently on a 04-05 tanker 200 with catek freerides) and they are even better than last years (I am still amazed every year that Harry and the rad-air crew find ways to improve the boards every year). All of the models are no longer called crown's, but use similar constructions (none of them will have the exact same construction as the 02-03 Limited Edition Crowns) and are tweaked and tuned a little bit more than the previous models. Also, the 05-06 models are awesome (no pics available yet) and have a few improvements over this years models, and Al Cabral and the guys at Global Wintersports are going to have a booth at SIA with the new stuff so if you can get there you will get a peak at what is coming. Should be a good year for next year for getting them in the US and Canada so contact them and see if he can get you an 05-06 catalog when they come off the press. The 172 is a very fun board to ride and they are great in the back country as well as on piste, but I prefer the 200's for most of the riding that I do. Hope that helps.

speed is your friend...