Note to New Members ×

Two Boards for sale Prior & GS

pongratz

Update 1-16-14

Hello, The boards are sold. If I did not get back to anyone personally I apologize. It has been a busy week.

Thanks,

Troy

Two boards for sale,

One is a Prior 4WD, 174 cm long and has a 21.5 cm waist, black top and bottom. The board is in really good shape with lots of life left. I am selling because it is too big for me. The weight class is 160~185. Selling for $150.00

The second one is a SG (Sigi Grabner) that is 170 cm long but is more like 165 long because of the more than normal upturned nose (board is good in powder & crud) the waist is 23 cm I have ridden the board with both soft and hard boots. The soft boots work if you have small feet (8 or less). The bindings on the board are Burton Mission. The bindings have hardly been used. The board is in good shape I just don't ride it.

Board only is $75 and with bindings is $150. I would sell the bindings only.

Shipping not included. Please let me know if you have any questions.

612-384-0122

Troy Pongratz

post-8569-14184240516_thumb.jpg

post-8569-141842405166_thumb.jpg

Edited by pongratz
sold

I'm still good for both or either one..

Cheers

//Paul

Hi Paul,

Please send me your e-mail and address. I will need to find out shipping cost to your location. I will send you a PayPal funds request once I Know the shipping costs. I will find out tonight and e-mail you back. Got to wait to find out the costs until after work. Speaking of which....

612-384-0122

troy@pongratzengineering.com

Thanks,

Troy

• 3 weeks later...