Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Suzuka M28 excellent condition $175 + shipping

teach

SOLD

Some light scuffs but that's it. No broken cant adjusters or anything, heel and toe pieces in great shape, overall little signs of use. These have the Thermofit liners (see photo) -- the ones with areas that mold to your feet, but not pure foam like Thermoflex. Liners in excellent shape, very clean. I have a set of Raichle Thermoflex liners I could probably substitute if desired.

post-8138-141842403819_thumb.jpg

$175 + shipping SOLD

post-8138-141842403811_thumb.jpg

post-8138-141842403816_thumb.jpg

Edited by teach
Sold

• 2 weeks later...

If they measure 28.5 then these are probably perfect, assuming your foot shape isn't too far off. If you have the very narrow heel/skinny lower calf/ankle (I do) then you'd need to do some work (and may find UPZ easier to make work), but otherwise they should be fine. The liners are 28.5 (you can sort of see the 285 marking in the picture) but what that means I'm not quite sure -- sometimes it just means they come with a thinner footbed than the liner marked 280. As I recall the Carvers' Almanac (www.alpinecarving.com) has a discussion of this.