Note to New Members ×

FS: SoCal - 2007/8 Prior 183 WCRM Race Metal Pristine $350

discojuggernaut

post-7546-141842401494_thumb.jpg

More photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1sbgyysa4uu2nke/a0JUqlmWyZ

Barely used, excellent 9/10 condition. Very good base, metal top sheet, nose, and tail. Rails need some rust removal. Includes custom-cut lexan plates to use with Trench Diggers. Purchased directly from Prior in 2010. Never grinded/sharpened. 2007/2008 model. Buyer pays shipping. I'm located in Orange County, CA.

Length 183cm, Effective edge 161 cm, SCR 13 m. Nose 25cm, waist 19.5cm, tail 24.8cm.

Description:

The Prior WCR model is a proven World Cup winner. The first time you step on the WCR you will feel the stability and potential for speed that is only limited by your nerves.The 2008 WCR has new triaxial/carbon fiberglass, a new wood/maple core configuration and an updated nose camber profile for improved performance and control. It is best for ice, groom, fall-line, gates. Designed for intermediate and advanced alpine riders who are seeking a board that will push their riding skills to the limit.

Technology/Features

sandwich construction, Aspen/Maple wood core, UHMW sidewalls, triax/carbon fiberglass, rubber foil dampening, sintered diecut stoneground UHMW bases, Handmade in Canada

I take Square, Wells Fargo direct transfers, Google Checkout, and Amazon Payments. Sorry no Paypal.

TD2's sold separately for $150 with board (purple elastomers). Selling Swoard Gen 2 168cm Medium, ad here:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?40895-FS-SoCal-Swoard-2nd-Gen-168-Medium-300&p=407695#post407695

omarnazif at gmail dot com

i can receive BO email from members

cheers!

Edited by discojuggernaut

• 1 year later...