Note to New Members ×

Like New Sims Burners and Burton SuperModel 168 For Sale

tahoecarver

2013 - 2014 sale!!!

1) Sims Burner 197 - ridden maybe 2-3 times? Super mellow for a long race board, and really easy to lay down. It looks new, other than the light binding marks. This is great for wide open groomers. There are plenty of places you can ride this in Tahoe, but I stick to my shorter, quicker race boards now because of all of the trail traffic This was more of a collector's item for me, too, as they don't make split tail race boards anymore.

2) Sims Burner 188 - same details as the 197, except shorter.

3) Burton Supermodel 168 (custom painted red at the factory) - This was my favorite freeride board back when it first came out, because it turned so quickly, and floated perfectly in the pow. I put about 20 days on this, and it was my board of choice for a pow day, or just a day in softboots. I have since gone with longer and stiffer freeride boards because I've put on some weight, but this is still one of my favorites. It has binding marks and surface scratches, but no damage.

Anyway, I will take any REASONABLE offer for any of these; I am not desperate to sell, nor am I in any urgent need for cash. I just don't want to keep these as I don't ride them anymore, and feel like they are going to waste. Shipping would vary, but it would be anywhere from at least $40 - $60, as I would have to purchase or make a strong enough package, which I am not looking forward to, but will gladly do if the price is right. Of course, if you live somewhere in the Bay Area or Sacramento, we can always make plans to meet somewhere. Please hit me up if you are interested, and don't hesitate to ask questions. Thanks, and have a great season, where ever you may be in the world.

post-252-141842400805_thumb.jpg

post-252-141842400808_thumb.jpg

post-252-141842400811_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...