Note to New Members ×

Oxess 170

piusthedrcarve

Well.. I am selling this deck to leverage expenses for introducing winter sports to my kids.

I say this RG 170 is my favorite over a lot of other race decks I rode. (PM me for my thoughts on this..since I don't want to publicly dis/praise any specific mfg. over this sale..) Unlike other race decks, it has good amount of camber but ride damp but lively at ends of each turn. This board was only ridden recreationally (see photo of edge... approximately 2 mm.. almost full left), Since it wasn't used on gates, the condition is very good. One minor scratch on base about 2" but repaired. I couldn't find it on my naked eyes since the base is covered with storage wax. SOLD

RG170, Carbon construction. SCR 14 m, Length: 170 mm, Effective Edge: 1560 mm, Minimum Width: 186 mm, Stance: 440 mm

5c0sjo.jpgj7cbc1.jpg1zey4qq.jpgr0ypgl.jpgv3eo09.jpg

Edited by piusthedrcarve

Hi. Sent you a PM.

Patric, note the 44cm stance width. Oxess normaly comes with only single pack of inserts for each binding, so you don't have much chance to adjust. With your F2s' binding slot offset, you might get close to 48cm. Not sure how wide was your stance, but quite wide from what I remember...