Note to New Members ×

Kessler BX c/w Rocket Cross Plate, Burton C60, 32 Prime --- BOOM!!

GAK

A killer BX package for sale.

Size 27.5 32 Prime Boots. Includes both sets of lower tread lace up thingys to colour coordinate with the rest of your kit. Great shape! Only used for racing, and I used my hard boot liners a lot of the time instead of the liners in the photo

Size large Burton C60 bindings. These are not the flexy 're-flex' design, just classic discs and rock-solid high backs. I put size medium straps on because the stock straps were maxed on my sz. 9.5 boots. The C60 straps in the photo are a huge upgrade from the original straps, both for comfort and quality.

The board has plenty of edge left, and it has only been ground once. Unfortunately, it was butchered during the grind. I posted the grind last year on this forum. It is still damn fast, and I qualifed 4th overall at a pretty cometative FIS SBX race in Owl's Head, Quebec last year. So it remains worthy of competition. Nonetheless, it is prices accordingly because of the base grind. There is a possibility of a local sale on the board, so priority will go there...

Everything ships from Canada, postal code: B2Y 4T9. I have a PayPal account, but I prefer to send/receive cheques in the mail.

Board & Rocket Cross Plate: $600 CAD SOLD

Bindings: $150 CAD SOLD

Boots: $100 CAD --- Still Available

my email addess is: gkerr at w a t e r w o r k s c o n s t r u c t i o n dot ca

tvkr.jpg

o46r.jpg

6w22.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm also selling a sick road bike, check it out HERE.

Edited by GAK

• 2 months later...