Note to New Members ×

185 Rabanser Snowboard

Coach_Zazz

Late 2012 185 Rabanser Snowboard for sale! This board is well kept with base grinds and currently is summarized with a thick coat of wax. It has been road about 15 times. I am selling the board with the Rabanser plate as a set for $1,500 USD. The plate is mounted with a UPM system, but if the plate is taken off there is a 4x4 hole system as well. I am flexible to sell the board and plate separately It is currently the ONLY Rabanser board in the USA. It is an Italian company made by Georg Rabanser. If you have any questions or consider this item I can provide you with more information if you contact me at lulavyz@gmail.com .post-12336-141842393569_thumb.jpg

post-12336-141842393562_thumb.jpg

post-12336-141842393566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lulavyz

Welcome to Bomber!!

What is the waist width?

Built for approx. what weight?

Sidecut radius ?

I got to demo one of these in solden. One hell of a board, but make sure you eat your wheaties before riding.

The plate is very stiff, an the board is well designed to work with his plate. The plate I demoed made the original boiler plate seem soft! Felt like it would be a good fit in the race course.

• 2 weeks later...