Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Freecarve Bindings, Burton Wind shells 25.5-27, Sims FC166 for sale

turbocbr600

Greetings.

For sale I have Sims FC166 snowboard with bindings. It's a fairly old board, but is in great shape. No major scratches or dings on the base or edges. Have had storage wax put on it for the 2 summers that I owned it. SOLD!!!!

Price is firm, and non-negotiable. Paypal is preferred. If you are in the Pacific Northwest, in the Seattle area, you are welsome to pick it up to save on shipping. Sorry if the photos are crappy. I am a horrible photographer!..

Please feel free to ask any questions, or let me know if you would like any additional photos or info.

Bindings and boots have been sold.

Edited by turbocbr600

21cm, eh...sounds tasty. Put me in line ! Any guess to the sidecut? I'm looking for something roughly around 10m +/- 1m

Just measured it: waist 21.5 cm, tip 27 cm, tail 26.5 cm This might give you an estimate of a sidecut radius. Sorry, I don't know the exact number. Waiting on a reply from MTB. If it doesn't go through, I'll let you know.

In line for the 166 sims,

fyi, I have a twin with those sims bindings, board and binding are not 4x4 compatible (From before sims standardized), plastic plates and I highly recommend adding set screws thru the plate into the base disc at the toe and heel block (after adjusting to preference) to prevent excessive flex and resulting binding pivot.

Edited by b0ardski

In line for the 166 sims,

fyi, I have a twin with those sims bindings, board and binding are not 4x4 compatible (From before sims standardized), plastic plates and I highly recommend adding set screws thru the plate into the base disc at the toe and heel block (after adjusting to preference) to prevent excessive flex and resulting binding pivot.

PM sent..

• 2 weeks later...
Do you get down to the Portland area often? I have friends and family in the Seattle area that might be able to meet up with you?

Board and bindings 35$ , I could paypal you ahead of time of course.

Bryan

I get down to Portland area about once a year, usually in summer (June-July) to ski Timberline. I will gladly meet with your friends and/or family in the Seattle area to hand the board over to them. If it's a go, please let me know and I will PM you my paypal info

• 2 weeks later...