Note to New Members ×

Ontario boys ripping it up

skategoat

Hey Todd....I would love to if I can go.

And about BoarderX, I've heard about

it a lot but poor knowledge of snowboard

race won't permit myself to join. And my

style is more recreational(if i'm correct)

freecarving than racecarving.

I'm usually riding at chicopee since it's

free for me and only 15min. from campus

where do you ride most of the time?? GlenEden?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here is the list for Feb 6:

Henry Kim

Greg Marsden

Gord Tanner

Rob Cox & Monique

Derek & Beth

Todd stewart

Rob Sydia

Arthur Tateishi

Cave Morgan & Andrea Cardiff

Chris Houghton

Linus

John O'Brien (to organize own ticket)

Zaphod & Mead (?)

That makes 15 and I am going to have to close the list there. I have a couple of other riders who do not hang out on the BOL site that I would like to have along. Sorry to anyone who has not expressed interest. Maybe we will do this again next year if it turns out. If you are going to drop out please e-mail me or pm_wizard.

Hre's the drill: you arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 AM on the 6th. THIS IS IMPORTANT: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE MAIN LODGE. YOU ARE GOING TO THE SOUTH LODGE CALLED THE 'ORCHARD LODGE'. IT IS THE ONE THAT IS IMMEDIATELY NEXT TO THE ROAD WITH A FIXED GRIP QUAD CHAIR BASE ADJACENT. THERE IS VERY CONVENIENT PARKING RIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD. The ticket window is on the lower level inside the door from the drop off circle. One of us will be waiting inside to sign you in an get you pointed in the right direction (hopefully downhill). If you arrive after 9:30 (I know there are some long drives happening) we will be cycling on the Orchard Chair and you can reach one of us by FRS on 7-7 but be a little patient (call for John or Chris and identify yourself). I think we should try to break for lunch at around 11:00 or after 1:00 as this will allow us to ride through the lunch period when the light is best and crowds are minimal. Being Superbowl Sunday, the crowds should be quite light in the afternoon. However, I have not sussed out whether there are any ski races on that day.

Hope that works for everyone. For driving directions:

http://www.oslerbluff.com/directions.htm

Looking forward to a great day.

Guest Meadhbh

CSQUARED, does the (?) beside Zaphod and I mean that we are in or we are out? The count with us is 17, and your post indicates 15.

Thanks!

Meadhbh / Diva (what Beth calls me) / Tara (real name)

Okay, okay, it was early and I was hurrying. Yeah, there were 17 on the list but since Dave and Andrea are dropping out, the total is 15, like I said.

The '?' meant I couldn't remember Christian names for Zaphod and friend (its been a couple of years since ECES 02) so welcome Simon and Tara.