Note to New Members ×

New to Alpine

daplumb

Hi there. I have been riding snowboards for 15 years and now want to get an Alpine board. I am hoping to find a used or near new set of boots. Would consider a board and binding also. However boots new seem to be the toughest to find.

I look forward to hearing from you.

What size boots are you looking for? I have a couple of pairs of Deeluxe LeMans in "good as new" condition, in size 27.0-27.5 and also 28.0-28.5. If you click on my user name at the upper left of this post, you can email me through Bomber for details. Also, you should go into your profile and enable receiving emails so others can email you.

Which Newmarket are you in, north or south of the border?

I have 166 rossignol throttle $60. Two burton factory primes 158, 167 $80 each. Coiler pure race 166 just tuned $250. F2 rs speedster 173 never used! 2006 board $275. Planning to post all this weekend. Spend on boots. Lot of cheap boards that are great rides on this site. Good luck. Jt

I have 166 rossignol throttle $60. Two burton factory primes 158, 167 $80 each. Coiler pure race 166 just tuned $250. F2 rs speedster 173 never used! 2006 board $275. Planning to post all this weekend. Spend on boots. Lot of cheap boards that are great rides on this site. Good luck. Jt

thanks,that sounds like all Great stuff. I ended up getting set up fom yyz Canuck