Note to New Members ×

Snowboard LEASH - is like a SEAT BELT! - WEAR 'EM ALL THE TIME

CarvingScooby

So yeah, lifties end up getting a little surly.

I don't think that's entirely general. We generally only get surly when people get arsey. We may also laugh behind your back when we've warned you about something, you do it anyway, and it all goes pie-shaped. As long as you (or anybody else) don't get seriously hurt, of course.

I don't think that's entirely general. We generally only get surly when people get arsey. We may also laugh behind your back when we've warned you about something, you do it anyway, and it all goes pie-shaped. As long as you (or anybody else) don't get seriously hurt, of course.

:rolleyes: :D ;)

...but yeah, exactly my point.

Am sure I'm gonna be beat down on this one, but being a parent, I PERSONALLY believe it's iresponsible to refuse to use a leash that could conceivably

save another person or a child from being disabled or killed by <b>especially</b> a rocketing, knife edged race board.

To make the decision to ignore that <i>"what if"</i> possibility just sets a BAD example to younger up and coming carvers.

Snowboarding does NOT need another black eye, especially by us suposedly, "more mature" riders. <br>It would SUCK to hear ski areas ban us all together.

We all know that's not going to happen, but again, it's the <i> "what if" </i> mindset.<p><p>Granted, world cup racers are not required to wear leashes, as that is a controlled race course and a loose board just doesn't happen, but the rest of us recreational carvers should be responsible, as there are innocent bystanders all around us on the mountain and we are responsible for controlling the potentially lethal projectiles under our feet.<p>

A good friend who is now a chief of police taught me that <i>"Always expect the unexpected"</i> awareness and it has literally saved my life more than once while driving.

Edited by SnowSpeedster

I have got only two issue and in bought I had leash but the problem was the first time I have pulled out all the bindings and the second time only the front bail where it was fixed so the leash was use less. It could be a great improve he it is bind directly to the board.

Edited by jacopodotti