Note to New Members ×

Looking for some hard boots, 27.5

jones88

Hi there,

I am looking to try find myself a pair of alpine boots, size 27.5 ish? I am new to riding plates but I ride at a high level with soft boots so im not looking for something at an entry level but something I can progress into. Hoping someone has a not too expensive option sitting gathering dust somewhere? Also if anyone that reads this has any advice in trying to get my hands on a pair of boots it would be greatfully recieved, as I hear not going down the 'brand new' route can be difficult.

Thanks

Mike

I have some 27-27.5 Deluxe Lemans. Please email me through the forum. Just click on my user name in the upper left corner of this post and choose "send email" and I can give you the details. You should also enable receiving of emails in your profile so people can email you the same way.

Hi there,

I am looking to try find myself a pair of alpine boots, size 27.5 ish? I am new to riding plates but I ride at a high level with soft boots so im not looking for something at an entry level but something I can progress into. Hoping someone has a not too expensive option sitting gathering dust somewhere? Also if anyone that reads this has any advice in trying to get my hands on a pair of boots it would be greatfully recieved, as I hear not going down the 'brand new' route can be difficult.

Thanks

Mike

Mike, welcome to the dark side :rolleyes: of Hard Boot(HB)ing. You are in the right place.

About boot size, first make sure your feet is on the narrow side or wider side? If you skip this you can end up going thru pain staking experience and $$$ and time. I wan't you to have happy ending switching to HB.:ices_ange There are many shells on the market but they are made to specific feet build. For example most Burton that I know are made for narrow feet. DEELUXE TRACK or AF model for wider feet also HEAD STRATOS PRO

Here are reliable tech stuff for your home work finding your right boots BOMBER Tech or you can find detail comparison chart of Deeluxe boots in YYZCanuck Tech info.

I hope this will help, good luck and do visit us when you have a chance check here Vancouver Diaries 2012/2013.

RT

Edited by CarvingScooby