Note to New Members ×

Afterburner 182

Randy T.

**SOLD**

Need to make some room in the quiver for new toys. Selling my Alpinepunk Afterburner 182.

TECH

Length:182 cm

Waist: 21cm

Eff. edge: 160 cm

Sidecut: radial with progressive flex 13,7 ≈ 10 m

Medium flex for 165-220lb rider

http://www.alpinepunk.com/

It's only been ridden twice since being tuned so the base and edges are pristine. There is one small nick in the top sheet just to the right of the front inserts and normal top edge scuffs.

$400 includes shipping in the lower 48.

Photos here

Edited by Randy T.

Need to make some room in the quiver for new toys. Selling my Alpinepunk Afterburner 182.

TECH

Length:182 cm

Waist: 21cm

Eff. edge: 160 cm

Sidecut: radial with progressive flex 13,7 ≈ 10 m

Medium flex for 165-220lb rider

http://www.alpinepunk.com/

It's only been ridden twice since being tuned so the base and edges are pristine. There is one small nick in the top sheet just to the right of the front inserts and normal top edge scuffs.

$400 includes shipping in the lower 48.

Photos here

Hey Randy, this is a glass board, not metal, right?

Correct, this is the glass version.

Thanks Randy! It's a gorgeous board and I am tempted, but I can't justify this on top of having a 188 Burner that gets sadly fewer days than it should. This board looks a lot turnier than my Burner, but even so, there's only room for so many split tails :) I'm sure it will find a good home.

• 2 weeks later...

Photos of the Alpine Punk "Afterburner 182cm"

post-198-141842389255_thumb.jpg

Copied and updated verbiage from the website:

I am very proud to present the latest generation of the legendary Afterburner now with a totally new construction. The new punk nose gives instant and lightning fast grip on icy pistes as soon as you put the board on edge but at the same time it creates lift in softer snow. It works massive in POW. And it´s got a lot of new goodies inside: expensive and super strong ash core, vibration damping rubber cutouts in tip and tail. And then you have the split-tail for unmatched grip and surfy feel. There is a reason why there is a cult around this very special board. Made in Germany - no Chinese child labor involved! Made in two different flexes.

Price in € 890.Price ex tax 712 outside EU

post-198-14184238925_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842389253_thumb.jpg

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

• 2 weeks later...