Note to New Members ×

Mammoth 2/15 - 2/17

breeseomatic

I'll be on the mountain this weekend. If anybody sees me, come by and say hello. I'm pretty easy to spot:

• Lime green helmet
  • The only guy in hard boots skidding turns and cartwheeling.

I may be hanging out at Stump on Saturday as it seems that's where most carvers hang out anyway.

Seriously if you are on the mountain, say hello. Or send me a text and we can carve a few runs. (two one three) two one six - seven eight three nine.

Whoa pal, that's MY trick. :D

How was it up there today guys? I can't imagine it was anything short of perfect. I got outside and enjoyed the sun for a while. I've also accidentally put full body weight on my injured leg three times today. I can confirm it is still very much broken. D'oh.

DUDE!

Take it easy on that leg. Snow was pretty good all day for laying down some trenches. I'm getting a lot better with the new Coiler.

DUDE!

Take it easy on that leg. Snow was pretty good all day for laying down some trenches. I'm getting a lot better with the new Coiler.

I wasn't being responsible when I broke it. I don't know why I should have to start now! :D

Sorry to hear about the crowds. It's way better than laying in bed daydreaming staring at the hill- I'm sure of that!

Snow was nice, the idiot factor was really high, lines not too bad time wise but Mammoths uphill capacity exceeds its downhill capacity. The runs were zooed, I skidded /slarved Saturday as I was not comfortable putting down big turns in the crowds.

Got a few turns in with breesej Sunday, cool guy, it was fun but stump was developing a line so we move on. Surprisingly we found some nice corduroy over on 12.

Theo, bummed I missed you, I will have to eat those cookies. LOL