Note to New Members ×

Coiler Stubby 170

Ian M

*** SOLD ***

Hi all,

I have a 2010 Coiler Stubby that I'm ready to pass along! This board works really well for high-performance carving as well as a bit of all-mountain riding. The wider waist allows lower angles, and I found this board very easy to flick between carving and sliding mid-turn. The Stubby is softest in the middle, so the tip plows through crud quite well. This is one of the friendliest metal boards I've ridden, and is a real confidence-builder. Specs are as follows:

Length: 170cm

Waist width: 21cm

Side-cut radius: 13.2m

Stance width: 18 / 19.5 / 21in

Suggested rider weight: 140-150lbs

There are two small edge dings, both on the topsheet side of the board. They are detailed in the photos below. The base is in excellent condition, and has about 5 days on a base grind. Edges are currently set at 0.7 base and 2.0 side.

How does $400 sound? Payments by email money transfer (preferred) and PayPal are fine, as are local sales in cash. Shipping is not included, but I will happily work with the buyer to find a suitable option if necessary.

Cheers!

Ian :)

IMG_0734-crop.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Tip.jpg

Edge.jpg

Edited by Ian M
Sold!

Hi west carven,

The board has about 50 days in total. It was built for me at 165 lbs, but I asked Bruce to build me an 'ice monster' that was really controllable on full ice. He did, and the board is therefore quite soft for my weight - too soft for me to ride hard on hero snow. Before posting this, I asked him what weight range I should list it at for middle-of-the-road hero snow, and his response is what I listed above: 140-150 lbs.

Cheers!

howdy ian

just rode my 171stubby tight and really like the flex on mine.

just wondering what is your sidewall numbering?

probably doesnt matter and is only known to bruce, but just wondering.

thanks

Hi west carven; the sidewall says T171 STUB 21 010IM1 6.3 + 4.5 for your interest.

Thanks all, this board is SOLD!