Note to New Members ×

Head stratos pro canada help

Kerrc

Hello, I have been using ski boots on my carving board for years now and need new boots. I have done a bunch of reading and think I want to go with the Head Stratos Pro boots. Does anyone know of a dealer close to Moose Jaw, saskatchewan or even in alberta that I can go to try a pair on. Thanks for any help.

Yeah not many hardbooters in Saskatchewan. When White Track (local Hill) was still running we had 3 or 4 of us Hardbooting. Saddly the guy that got us into it passed away a number of years ago. He was a great embassador for Snowboarding and Hardboots.

Yeah not many hardbooters in Saskatchewan. When White Track (local Hill) was still running we had 3 or 4 of us Hardbooting. Saddly the guy that got us into it passed away a number of years ago. He was a great embassador for Snowboarding and Hardboots.

Sorry to hear about that. I joke with Neil Gendzwill (out of Saskatoon) that every time he comes to NES at Nakiska in January that Saskatchewan must be virtually empty of hardbooters. He's ok with that because he says that anytime Corey_Dyck leaves Manitoba the number of carvers there goes to zero. BTW both of them are down at SES right now representing Canada's flatland hardbooters.

You should try and make it out for NES at Nakiska next January. It's a great time, and we had 18 carvers sitting down for lunch in the lodge. It's the only time of the year that I typically get to ride with anyone else who hardboots.

Cheers,

Dave