Note to New Members ×

Zombie board shop

bobble

I Have not for tuning. I did go to zombie (2 years ago?) for a freestyle binding part

When the unique shaped anchor bolt for my strap went missing.. And they just gave me a new one.

Know it's a drive... But for board tuning, I recommend Jason at Tonka

Cycle - as he is familiar with alpine boards.

I Have not for tuning. I did go to zombie (2 years ago?) for a freestyle binding part

When the unique shaped anchor bolt for my strap went missing.. And they just gave me a new one.

Know it's a drive... But for board tuning, I recommend Jason at Tonka

Cycle - as he is familiar with alpine boards.

looks like tonka cycle is not too far out of my way. shady oak road, right? closer than hoigaards.

memories... when i was around 17 or 18 we kids used to cruise up and down main street in our cars during one summer. went there almost every weekend. i don't know why we did it, just something to do. everyone on the strip had cb radios and everyone was picking fights or staring out the car windows at each other. we'd go all the way from one end of the strip where the was a burger king, turn around in the parking lot and go back towards the bowling alley. main street was just packed with cars. the cops were always writing tickets for violating noise ordinance. a friend would crank black sabbath neon nights over and over on his new Alpine stereo. billy squire

was on fast rotation on KQRS so all the cars would roll down the windows and blast the prelude. it was pretty cool at the time.

then we discovered it was legal to drink at 18 in hudson wisconsin at Dibbos and ... more memories ... all they had was Schlitz Malt Liquor ... hated being designated driver.

good times.