Note to New Members ×

Boots UPZ RC10 $300 +shipping

scottsteib

<style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> I am selling UPZ RC10 boots. $300 + shipping. I am in Monterey Mass (01245). White with Black tongue. I bought these used last year. Look to be in excellent condition...however there are scratches and evidence of wear on the sole. The buckels look perfect to me and the forward flex adjustible device also looks mint. The liners are Intuition size 9 and have been molded to the PO's foot probably garbage cause of that? I finally got to use these for a few days last week and concluded that they are just too small for me. Size markings on instep are 7/7,5/ 8 299 mm. My foot is a 10 - 10.5 E.

If any of you have any thoughts on what size might be better for me, let me know, although I might be just too old to try this hard boot stuff. My wife tell me I'm nuts.

<style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style>

If the images did not post correctly, or at all, I'll email whatever pic you want. I'm at scott@steibel.org.

Din't really know how you all handle the money on these transactions, I usually buy and sell in person via CL. Pay pal?

Cheerspost-11352-141842381832_thumb.jpg

Hi Scott,

Sent you a PM on the boots.

RE: foot size, it's my understanding that US 10-10.5 equates to Mondo 28-28.5. The 299 mm marking would refer to sole length, which isn't necessarily directly related to foot size.

Cheers,

Dave

UPZ 299mm would be same as MP27. There is a thread regarding boot size.

oh. Here it is.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?30607-Sole-Length-Database

Edited by piusthedrcarve
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...