Note to New Members ×

Big Thank You to Fin!!

CaRtharsis

Just wanted to take this opportunity to send out a big Thank You to Fin. While prepping my gear last night for riding today I discovered a failure in one of my binding components. I sent an email to Fin before heading to bed and was more than pleasantly surprised when he responded what must have been minutes after arriving at work this morning. Needless to say he went far above and beyond with helping me out by providing replacement parts for a well used pair of bindings when in my experience it would have been easy for manufacturer to say "Your fault, your problem". Its great to know that there are people and companies that will stand behind their products and provide fantastic customer service. In less than 24 hours after discovering the problem there has been clear communication, a more than satisfactory resolution and parts in the mail!! Thanks.

LOL - reminds me of last year at SES, I had a small binding part fail, feet from the demo tent. 3 minute warranty service from Fin personally and I was back on the chair, can't beat that! Gotta be the fastest turnaround time in the industry, ever!!!! Thanks again, Fin!