Note to New Members ×

Looking for Hard boots 25.5 or 26 and bindings .

chris3001

I have a set of Raichle 125 shells in lightly used condition, size 26-26.5, plus some never used 26.0 non-thermo liners. Email me through the forum (just click on my username and choose to send a message) and I can get you some pictures. Also, you might want to enable messaging in you profile so people can email you. :)

Hi Chris,

I've got a pair of Track 325s, Mondo 26, in very good condition (a little bit of scuffing, plastic's still going strong) I can sell you if you still need. I'm also in Toronto, so we can even do this in person.

Email me if you're interested: [insert my username here]@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
I have a set of Raichle 125 shells in lightly used condition, size 26-26.5, plus some never used 26.0 non-thermo liners. Email me through the forum (just click on my username and choose to send a message) and I can get you some pictures. Also, you might want to enable messaging in you profile so people can email you. :)

Hi! You can e-mail me at yelena@case.edu with pictures and infor. also, how do I enable messaging in my profile?