Note to New Members ×

Looking for a Salomon FRS 165

jpboots

What were you looking to spend...I have one and it has had probably 6 half days use in last 3 seasons. It was NOS when I got it. Just rode it for 3 runs less than 2 weeks ago. I have other options and gear issues and have eyes elsewhere.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?37402-Salomon-FRS-165&p=377139#post377139

Edited by powdahbonz
added link with pics

I am assuming the base is in good shape. I am new to the forum, forgive me for not knowing what NOS means. (never on snow?) Never ground or sharpened? I am ultimately asking about edge life remaining. If all this is good and the flex is still good (and it should be) I think the $200 your asking is fair. What kind of shipping are you talking and how much?

I responded to your email but in case you did not receive...as Neil says New Old Stock, never on snow, etc...limited hours on it, never base ground, one tune, use Ray's Wax Whizard for waxing so not hot waxed. Excellent edge life...not broken in. This is fourth in the stable. Send me your zip for ship quote-thanks