Note to New Members ×

185 Custom Kessler 185 FOR SALE !!!!!

MR. JOHN DEERE !

Selling a 2012 custom Kesssler rare white top built for a member of the Canadian National team. Build for a 185lb + aggressive rider, it has the upm inserts along with the standard 4 x 4 inserts. The board was base ground once by the CNT tech, and was only maintained with diamond stones. Hot boxed over the summer. 95% edge and base life left.

Serial # 6541

The board is in perfect working condition, no major dings dents or scratches. The only cosmetic blemishes are from an APEX plate. The fastest board I have ever ridden, an absolute beast when there is room to let her run. :eek:

Looking for $750+ shipping.

post-1557-141842378983_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842378986_thumb.jpg

Sounds good, we meet upstairs the Paul Bunyan room on the Gondola side of the mountain at 7:30-8:00am. Cant miss us, there will be about 10-15 alpine boards up against the exterior window and a bunch of old hung over GUYS inside talking shop. Ask for BIG DUKE 6 or HOLLYWOOD. Also whats your email, I want to do pay pal prior to Saturday if thats ok with you. I want to put this up as sold, to let the other BOL's know that its spoken for. Let me know if you have a pass, if not I'll see if I can get a training voucher for you for Saturday.

Thanks,

JC

Can I just grab it from you on Saturday at Loon? I am pretty sure I am going to head down there for the day!

Sounds good, we meet upstairs the Paul Bunyan room on the Gondola side of the mountain at 7:30-8:00am. Cant miss us, there will be about 10-15 alpine boards up against the exterior window and a bunch of old hung over GUYS inside talking shop. Ask for BIG DUKE 6 or HOLLYWOOD. Also whats your email, I want to do pay pal prior to Saturday if thats ok with you. I want to put this up as sold, to let the other BOL's know that its spoken for. Let me know if you have a pass, if not I'll see if I can get a training voucher for you for Saturday.

My email is 12mbraley at gmail dot com... I don't have a pass for Loon so if I could get a training voucher that would be amazing!! Were you guys meet is that were the USASA races usually are? We (as in Maine) have a race on Sunday if you guys are interested in USASA races

Edited by !MaineCarver!