Note to New Members ×

burton binding upgrade

110/220V

Don't worry, these posts will be removed in a few days after everyone has had a look.

These Team skyback high backs are virtually new condition. Very dusty from storage, and the box is rough so WaveRave will not accept the return. As you can see the retail for this upgrade is 59USD +taxes, so I will offer them at 40US notes or 30Euro notes. Easy as pie.

Fits most Burton bindings. Resolve your used good pair of Burton Bindings with this upgrade. It utilizes the same exact screws (screws/nuts that are available at any retail shop in the Empire).

If you have a broken highback, or if you are a traveler and have foresight, you might keep these in your board bag/backpack. There is a close up of the interface nut/hole (ha) that you can see in the pic. There are no chips and the rubber inside is as new on the rear. They have not been mounted, only put against the boot; they are just scratched on one of the pair from doing so, and they do not work with the catek FR housing that I used.

Don't worry. You will not notice the scratch when you have these on.

Easy adjust forward lean. I will not consider selling a left or right individually, sorry. When enough people see the post I will remove it if no sale to help keep the board clean of litter. Please look at the dusty Items in the images.

Pick up/cash notes in Mammoth and region, a PayPal will require communication for detail and further delay in the post/ship

post-1913-141842378515_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842378517_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842378521_thumb.jpg