Note to New Members ×

Bomber TD1 Bindings with 2nd board kit

Levinnyog

Price drop. $125 plus shipping. *SOLD*

They are used, but in very decent condition. It has the regular dings here and there, but they are only cosmetic, everything is fully operational. Even the springs are working on the heel bails.

Comes with a second board kit. The whole set includes: the bindings, 1 zero degree cant, 2 three degree cants and 1 six degree cant. It comes with the corresponding purple (medium) bumpers for all cant combinations, shims and mounting hardware.

The second board kit (1 three and 1 six degree cant, bumpers) were purchased from BOL 2 weeks ago and only seen snow 1 time. (Please note: despite being brand new, they not polished as shiny as the old disks)

You will get exactly what you see on the pictures.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding the item. Shipping to the US and Canada only. (priority shipping to the US only)

Email me at soakinoak at gmail dot com

post-12029-141842377952_thumb.jpg

If you are not comfortable to send me money because I'm a new user, please don't hesitate to look up my ebay profile and 100% feedback. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121040972885?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

post-12029-141842377931_thumb.jpg

post-12029-141842377947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Levinnyog