Note to New Members ×

Sunday 1/6/2013 ASSESS who is coming?

carvingchef

I'm out boys and girls. Possible herniated disc... Hopefully not.

Make some turns for me. If the prognosis is good, I vote for the following weekend! If not. It's going to be a teaching year for the kiddos!

Andrea... carvingchef

Julian..... At lite

Shannon.... MTB_DH11

Aaron....oldvolvosrule. I will be on a carving BOARD for the duration. I felt like the bastard child out there last year

George....GeorgeS

Albert.....bullwings

Sage..... NSSage

Sam .....bunnyslope18 on plates, wife on softies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im thinking it might be good to move it to the next weekend so we can get to the race at mt. high and less crowds. Has it been decided yet, this weekend or next? I don't really mind though i will be there both weekends anyway

Edited by NSSage

Is this Tae from SLO/Mammoth? If so, its Shannon. Are you going Sunday?

Shannon -

Yup, it's me. I got a reprieve from family duties on Sunday. Kids are going to a birthday party and the wife gave me the day off. Plus I need to get my first day of the season under my belt before I head up to Schweitzer for NICE.

Tae

Hey Tae,

Awesome! Was hoping I would find you on here. I am going to try and make it up Sunday as well. Yopugh call though as I have a season pass at Mtn. high and the snow is awesome at both mountains right now. Tough to spend the extra money that could go for more wax! I have 7 days in this season so far. Did the USASA events on the 5th. That was awesome. I missed the events on the 6th as it was supposed to snow and I do not have a snow-worthy vehicle. Murphys law though, it did not snow until that night. Could have gone up and raced. Bummer! Anyway, are you doing any of the SL/GS events at Snow Valley? What time are you getting there on Sunday? Let me know.

Hey Tae,

Awesome! Was hoping I would find you on here. I am going to try and make it up Sunday as well. Yopugh call though as I have a season pass at Mtn. high and the snow is awesome at both mountains right now. Tough to spend the extra money that could go for more wax! I have 7 days in this season so far. Did the USASA events on the 5th. That was awesome. I missed the events on the 6th as it was supposed to snow and I do not have a snow-worthy vehicle. Murphys law though, it did not snow until that night. Could have gone up and raced. Bummer! Anyway, are you doing any of the SL/GS events at Snow Valley? What time are you getting there on Sunday? Let me know.

No more racing for me. Bad run in with a gate.

It depends on what time I get my lazy ass out of bed. I think I'm going to try to get there by 9 am.

Tae