Note to New Members ×

Head Stratos Pro 27.5 with Fintec, TD3 step-ins, Bomber BTS

wallstrum

Hello all - I'm changing my whole setup and need to sell some stuff to do so. Here's what I have for sale:

- 27.5 black Head Stratos Pro boots in great shape that I've worn for the last ~3 seasons (I even have the original box, extra set of orange tongues, 2 extra sets of heel pads and 1 set of extra set of forefoot pads that originally came with them). My wife has had 2 kids in that timeframe, so I've been able to use them waaaay less than I would have liked (~2-10 days a season, vs. the 30 days I was getting in before). They have Fintec heels on them, and also I have a new Bomber BTS system that I bought for them but never had time to install. $450 plus shipping for the whole lot, but I'm willing to break things up for reasonable offers. [UPDATE: Boots and BTS sold; Fintecs available for $100 plus shipping]

post-3695-141842376472_thumb.jpg

- 1 set of Bomber TD3 traditional step-in bindings with 0 degree cant disks, 4-hole center disks, and yellow e-rings. $300 plus shipping (these fit perfectly into a USPS medium priority box, which is ~$11 to ship anywhere in the US).

post-3695-141842376475_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Wally

post-3695-141842376469_thumb.jpg

Edited by wallstrum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...