Note to New Members ×

Giro Bluetooth Earflaps

Boarder_Ted

I know this may be a longshot but I am looking for a pair of earflaps that would fit the Giro Omen helmet. They are the ones designed for the Motorola S805 bluetooth headphones. Not looking for the "bluetooth link" version, just the old "princess Leia" type. And I don't need the headphones, only the earflaps.

I currently have a Giro Nine with the Motorola headset but it doesn't fir the new Omen. The headphones came with 2 sets of earflaps but I'll be damned if I can find the ones that fit the Omen/Fuse.

Thanks guys, I'm counting on the gear junkies out there. Don't let me down. ;)

The ones on the right with the 3 pins correct? The ones on the left fit my Giro G9.

My other set is for a RED helmet and has no spare ear flaps.

You can have the Giro ones if they are the 3 pin ones pictured on the right that you need for the cost of the shipping. Shoot me PM and we can work out the details.

Cheers

//Paul

post-5581-141842375457_thumb.jpg

Paul,

Thanks for the pics. Are you sure you have that right? I too have the Giro9 and it takes the 3 pin ones on the right. The tab style on the left fit the Omen and Fuse. They are the ones I need. Any chance you could double check for me?

Even if you can't spare a set, I appreciate the effort. Thank you.

Ted

Hi Ted,

I double checked and actually have the G10.......but it still uses the tabs.

That being said I never switched the TuneUp Bluetooth flaps into this helmet last season and just used the Red helmet one when I wanted to ride with tunes.

You can have the tab pair of Bluetooth TuneUp Giro flaps...same deal: you pay the shipping, I get to tell me my wife I have gotten rid of some gear and get some BOL karma.

Canada Post/USPS is usually the cheapest option but slow.

Cheers

//Paul