Note to New Members ×

Rentals in Oregon

stefan

I've been searching for quite a while, but I haven't been able to find anything.. Does anyone know a place around Portland where I can rent hard boots and a board? Thanks in advance

You would be better off searching the "gear to loan" posts. Nobody rents hard gear...really.

Stefan, Welcome to Bomber Online!!

There are a few alpine riders in the area, we will help if we can.

Perhaps you can help by turning on your PM within BOL Forum ( a way to contact you directly) and filling in details.

Mondo Point size you seek, your height and weight, style of riding, length , width and preferred flex of board? Bindings?

There are NO "Alpine" rentals in Oregon or Washington that I am aware of. Happy to help if I can. Bryan

Keenan, that's a shame. I stumbled upon some alpine clinics on Mount Hood and was hoping that alpine snowboarding was common around here. I guess it's a rare phenomenon anywhere.

Brian, thanks. I filled out my profile and messaging is turned on. Little info about me: I'm from Europe, studying in Hillsboro, Oregon. Back home I've got a F2 Silberpfeil with F2 titanium bindings and DeeLux shoes. Mondo size would be around 29.5 to 30. I'm 6'1" and weigh around 185 lbs. As for riding style, if there's any gear I could rent or borrow, I'd be extremely happy. All is better than a soft board.

It's nice to see there's a few enthousiasts around! Thanks for the help.

Stefan