Note to New Members ×

FS: Nidecker Proto

andy_1

Yes, thanks!

I'm on my way to Lynden Wa, this morning, if you were in the area, I could pick up. Have to be back in Van by 12:30, though...

Email me if we are to do the shipping: boris at blueb dot biz

or call to meet: six04 six57 5733

On the side note, would you like a Cult 169 + some cash in trade? Or other stuff you might need?

SOLD!

SQ, Flex of the 167 would be great for you. I'm actually too heavy for it at 180+, I fold it in a pretzel on steeper blues when I try to power carve. However, it allows me to do teach carving at very low speeds and to do other crazy stuff. Also, my favorite bump board of all times.

I can only compare it to the Cult 169, never tried 159... Cult is stiffer and would allow higher speed carve, but it's less nimble. Cult shines in steep pow and trees. However, Cult can stuff the nose on lower grade pitch and heavier snow. Nidecker is unstopable, but you have to ride the terrain, not plow. Nidecker is better bump board and rides switch better. Both boards have amazing amounts of float, considering 22.5/23 waists.