Note to New Members ×

Quiver clearance....

big canuck

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My bad I failed to completely read your initial post/list. I saw the details. I initially only saw the pic and was immediately smitten ha. I have a 188 currently and am constantly fearful that I will snap the tail. Really like the purple graphics on yours though. Admittedly, the first time I rode the 188 I went 40 feet and fell over ha. About an hour later I was loving it. It has been a season and a half now and I really like that thing but find I have to hang it up after the early morning as it gets to crowded to push it or expand my control over it. Will keep you posted if I can find that spare dough in the couch cushions...

D

Finally rode the Donek you sold me. Rode on softies today on firm but fun snow. I need to know more about it. Sean wasn't much help unfortunately. I suppose because its a used board and not a new one. It is great. I had so much fun. It is definitely the right bird to build from for future decks for me. Thanks

hey, BTW, my buddy got the Selecta... and he is in loooooooove. Talk about a sexy board. He isn't a bol member so I am posting on his behalf. He said smooth transaction and you were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks... Im glad Im his close friend because Im going to ride that thing.

• 4 months later...