Note to New Members ×

Coiler Wcc 184 PRW and Catek Olympic step-ins for sale..

halseywood

Hello all.... I am selling my Coiler and My Cateks. The Coiler is a Pure Race 184 World cup. The specs are Wcc 184prw 0225-7.1. This board rides great, I put about 40 days on it, all recreational. It will have a fresh stone grind before I sell it. Will add pics soon...

The Bindings are Catek Olympic stepins, also in good shape...

Asking 200 for the binding, and 300 for the board. Will consider offers, I know the value of the binding but am unsure of what the board is worth...

Thanks all, happy riding!

Hello all.... I am selling my Coiler and My Cateks. The Coiler is a Pure Race 184 World cup. The specs are Wcc 184prw 0225-7.1. This board rides great, I put about 40 days on it, all recreational. It will have a fresh stone grind before I sell it. Will add pics soon...

The Bindings are Catek Olympic stepins, also in good shape...

Asking 200 for the binding, and 300 for the board. Will consider offers, I know the value of the binding but am unsure of what the board is worth...

Thanks all, happy riding!

Also...I have a pair of Raichle X-bone step ins....make offer!

I dont know how to post pics here, would gladly email them. Wampum, I sent you and email with particulars. The board was made for someone who weighed 225. I weigh 200 and it rode great...would you want the bindings?

gpg...If no interest from Wampum on bindings, I would sell them for 175, and I will cover the shipping...

Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...