Note to New Members ×

Head Strato hard boots - 26.5 with Intec heels - $125.00

cbaines1

Folks:

Up for sale are my Head Strato 26.5 cm boots with Intec heels.

Please note one of the inner boots has melted section at top (see pic) but it never actually got wet there. Inner boots straps seems a little tired and this inners may need to be replaced (I am also selling 26.5 inner boots separately).

Boots themselves are in great condition and buckles etc. work well.

$125.00 plus shipping by Canada Post. (will ship cheaply as possible).

NEW ADDITION - Zipfit Inner Boots size 26.5

Although one of my current Head liners has a "melted defect" that does not affect performance, I will sell these liners with current liners for another $30.00. At very least a good backup and you decide. (I have tried to add pics numerous times but I find this website terribly confusing so email me I will send pics)

post-904-141842365528_thumb.jpg

post-904-141842365534_thumb.jpg

post-904-141842365536_thumb.jpg

Edited by cbaines1
new liners added

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ~C,

Direct mail georgek303@msn.com

Yes please send pics & ; are the other liners an original type that came with the boots or on other brand?

Probably not the 'Intuite' brand or moldable fit type? Zipfit is new to me. Also the 'use' on the 2nd liners, well used or slight?

Thanks, ~bob

I also find this site confusing to navigate so...

Sir:

I do have another pair of 26.5 unblemished liners that I can send you a photo of or perhaps later post to this site a photo. Let me know your email address or phone number. I would sell other liners for $30.00.

C. Baines

Hi ~C,

Direct mail georgek303@msn.com

Yes please send pics & ; are the other liners an original type that came with the boots or on other brand?

Probably not the 'Intuite' brand or moldable fit type? Zipfit is new to me. Also the 'use' on the 2nd liners, well used or slight?

Thanks, ~bob

I also find this site confusing to navigate so...

Sir:

I do have another pair of 26.5 unblemished liners that I can send you a photo of or perhaps later post to this site a photo. Let me know your email address or phone number. I would sell other liners for $30.00.

C. Baines