Note to New Members ×

Donek

xacta168

Hi,

I have been hardbooting for two seasons now, using a Sims Burner 162 with the Burton carbon race plates with burton freecarve boots.

I am looking to get into a newer carve board.

I am 5 feet seven inches tall and around 165lbs.

Thanks.

Greg

Hey Greg, I was just about to post a board, but figured I'd check the WTB first.

I think I have exactly what you are looking for. It's the Donek that got me up the next level, and how that I have a bit more poke, I'm going to be replacing it with a new Donek.

Email en route.

No problem, Greg. I hope you find what you are looking for.

So, what was not right about the board DrCR had to offer. I have a couple doneks that I might sell but im not sure if they would fit the bill any better.

Is there a certain model, length, construction, vintage, waist width, weight range or price point you were looking to meet?

It was an Donek Axis 167cm, with less than nice cosmetic condition. (I'm not sure if the aesthetics were the issue, or if he's just looking for a more alpine, less all mountain).

I have several, near new condition glass Donek 185s that I would consider selling. I could be realistic on pricing as its not the latest tech, but I think it has 1 or 2 runs on some if them.

xacta168,

I've ridden a Sims Burner 162 too and loved that board.

I then switched to a metal board.

If I were you I would only consider a metal Donek.

I too also highly recommend the latest Donek metals! I currently have 3 in my quiver. . . And you won't be seeing any of those in the for sale threads ;-)

I might be able to offer one up, but as it is only 1 year old with about 3 days on it in not sure it would be the deal you are looking for.

Posts like this seem like a terrific waste of everyone's time.

If you are buying or selling there is or should be a minimum list of included information.

I have a Donek for sale.

click and mouse over for secret message.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com