Note to New Members ×

175 Donek Freecarve one (Olympic construction) TD2 Step in.

big canuck

Board is in well above average shape, 7.5+/10, Selling for a friend and I owned it before him, low miles (i keep getting him buy my boards and it got relegated to a back up board for him pretty quick) I'm quite sure it has never been ground (at least it wasn't by me or Bruce) These boards are SUPER fun and active, tons of pop, lots of camber. Very easy to turn with small SCR and 18 cm waist but great edge hold that all the Doneks I have owned posess.

TD 2 step in in well above average shape Probably less that 25 days on these. I owned them from new and sold them to Bruce, we both upgraded to TD3's and they are low milage. 2 6 degree cants, with red bumpers.

Would prefer to sell together $525.00 + shipping

post-1407-141842362161_thumb.jpg

post-1407-141842362166_thumb.jpg

Edited by big canuck

The board looks real nice, but I'm only looking for bindings. If you decide to break up the set let me know, I would be interested in the TD's.

Hey, I'm the guy Kurts selling the board for. Let's break it up. Bindings are $200.00 plus shipping.

Board is now $275 plus shipping.

If you're interested here is my email.

bruce.welsh at taqa.ca

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...