Note to New Members ×

any graphic artist near Los Angeles

carvingchef

if you are a graphic artist or designer and you live near Los Angeles i would like to talk to you about a T-SHIRT project "CALIFORNIA CARVING CREW"

i would like to make some T-shirts for carvers in California, i have a few ideas but i could use some help and i don't know how to put it in digital format so it can be printed

there is no money involved, maybe a few beers, some food, a free T-shirt and most important bragging rights for years to come

we can come up with 3 or 4 different design or styles and let people vote on it

the cost per T-shirt will probably be determined by how many will be made and that depends on people being interested in buying some, price will be actual cost plus shipping unless people can pick them up or meet somewhere, i am not trying to do this to make money just to have something to wear if i ever make it to S.E.S.

if you think you can help send me an email through Bomber

thanks

count me in for a few tshirts. What a great idea Andrea. I will wear mine with pride!

I will talk to Terry, we stayed at his condo in Mammoth a few years back and also at Mike and Jenny's party. He is a graphics designer and does lots of custom shirt designs for the local firefighters

Edited by oldvolvosrule